Neptune Fine Art offers a wide range of curatorial and consulting services based upon years of experience and long professional relationships with artists, auction houses, galleries, private collectors and museum staff. We provide the following confidential services:
- Current market analysis, strategic planning, research and connoisseurship for acquisition or sale of paintings, drawings, photography, sculpture and prints.
- Education, conservation, and restoration, framing, crating, installation design and lighting.
- Auction and art fair previews, negotiating and bidding as well as arranging fine art commissions for residential and commercial properties.
- Manage and edit collections and estates, inventories, condition reports, storage and transportation.
- Appraisal services for estate, insurance, donation, damage, divorce and gift tax purposes.